Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Why I don't give up.

I'm already down a pound from yesterday. Exactly why I don't give up. If I would of, I probably would of been up 2 more pounds and had to back track that much more. This is just my mentality. It works and I will keep at it. I'm almost in the 140's. I can't wait!

A lot of people ask me what I eat. Well here is my meal plan for today.
Breakfast: Breakfast Scramble (eggs, hashbrowns, ham, cheese, peppers, mushrooms and onions) 2 pieces of toast and some fruit. 6pp
Lunch: I had Rice and steak with Stir Fry Veggies and some corn on the cob. 8pp
Dessert: I had one Barry's Bakery Cinamin Twist. 0pp and I'm going to have a float pop later for 1pp
Supper: 1 Cup of milk and I'm making Meatball Subs (I will have 2). 13pp
Total for the day 28 points. If I'm still hungry I may have another barry's bakery twist to fill in my one point gap ;)

I could break all this down to exactly how I make it but I don't have time today. I promise I really do eat the same things I use to eat. I just adjust the things I cook with.
Ellie had her 6 month well baby appointment today. She did great, I always hate bringing the poor kids to them, I wonder what they think. Mom, why are you letting these ladies hurt me :( While we were waiting for the doctor to come in, she fell asleep in my arms. I could of seriously sat there another 2 hours holding her while she slept. I love that little girl. Ellie's height was 25.75" 43%tile, weight was 17lbs 9oz 76%tile (my little chunky monkey) and head was 16.75" 46%tile. She's absolutely perfect and we got the go ahead to start anything grandma can eat without teeth in (in the words of Dr. H). She doesn't have to be seen until she's a year old now. Wow. A year, that's never going to come. Right?
Waiting for the Dr. I hate shots.
Tucker had a great night actually, he didn't get in much trouble thankfully. I just keep reminding myself this is just a stage, this is just a stage. Tomorrow he gets to go to the circus! What a lucky little boy. I hope he has a good time. I've been waiting for these days of being able to bring him to events like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment