Thursday, August 11, 2011

Read this! It's SHOCKING!

So yesterday I went out for lunch at our local Mexican joint El Toro. Got 2 hard shell tacos and spanish rice. Had some of the tortilla chips, some of the rice and ate both of the tacos. Then the person I was with said we are getting Dairy Queen. He basically twisted my arm. Kind of. I knew El Toro was high points. My meal there was 17pp and I got a small sundae at DQ. Also knowing that was 7pp. I ate it all. My breakfast was 5pp. Guess what. I used all my points by lunch. WOW, I've never ever ever done that before. NEVER.
All day, I honestly thought about it. Kept explaining it over in my head it's OK. You can do that. Well for supper last night I had 2 pieces of Jelly Toast for 3pp. So technically, I went over by 3 is all, but still what I did yesterday is not normal for me. Fast forward to this morning. Stepped on the scale expecting the worst. Well, it read 151. Are you freaking kidding me! That's a pound and a half from Wednesday morning!!! I've heard about "shocking" your body and that's just what I did yesterday and thankfully it worked to my advantage.
Last Thursday we had our company picnic. It was at the Redhawks game in Fargo. We took a bus up to Fargo. We had an amazing time is all I can say for the night. Not quite sure if there really was a baseball game going on because I was having so much fun just socializing but I heard there was.
Bus ride home took us to Aber bar which is never good for anyone. And then back to Breck.
The next day was pretty rough, but then again well worth it because it was the day my new cowboy boots came (my birthday treat to myself). Well I had to try them on...RIGHT?
Well after all those shenanigans, I picked Tucker up from Daycare went home and packed and we were off to the lake for some R&R! Mr. Nottyness was not around for the most part for the entire weekend which I was pretty happy about. He had a blast out there. He's my little fish - he was pretty fearless in the water. Even to the point when we were out jumping off the pontoon he started doing twists!
Miss Ellie Pants was amazing out at the lake for her first time too. We didn't take her in the water because it was pretty chilly at first when you got in, but she enjoyed watching her brother play around. She has also in the last few days started eating some more solid foods. She LOVES them. Yesterday she wanted nothing to do with her baby food and wanted the puffs instead. She's starting to drink out of a sippy cup and is amazing at that as well!
I snapped this picture when we were leaving that lake. I think it's pretty precious. I kinda love these 2 little stinkers.

No comments:

Post a Comment