Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Please mom, please!

HEY - 140's! Guess what.....I'm coming for ya! 150.5 this morning when I stepped on the scale! Woo hoooooo!

I have found that these are the foods I can not live with out.
Barry's Bakery Twists
Fruit
Ice Cream Sandwich's, Float Bars and WW Ice Cream Bars
Lite Bread, Buns and English Muffins - GOD BLESS YOU!
Eggs
Grilled Chicken Salads
Fat Free Broth (for cooking)


If it weren't for these foods, this weight loss journey would be a lot harder on me. I am so glad there are a lot more healthy options out there now. Hopefully in the years to come there will be even more!

I took a picture of my old belt this past weekend. WOW what amazing results. I really wish I would of taken pictures/measurements when I started this journey.
What I ate today:
Breakfast - Fried Egg Sandwich and fruit 3pp
Lunch - Southwest Chicken Salad with Raspberry Vinaigrette and a popover from the Wilkin 12pp
Supper - Thinking I'm going to make Tomato Soup and Grilled Cheese and a glass of milk 9pp.
Dessert - Chocolate Cupcake with Chocolate Frosting 3pp
What I ate yesterday:
Breakfast - Fried Egg Sandwich and fruit (I just love this breakfast because it's only 3 points.)
Lunch - Grinder 4pp
Supper - Pizza Ranch Pizza and milk 19pp (Mmmmmm pizza!!!)
Dessert - Ice Cream Sandwich 4pp

My dear little Ellie pants, I'm soooo in love with this age! The age where all you have to do is look at her and she flashes you a big ole toothless smile! She's not crawling yet but she likes to roll from here to there. It's pretty entertaining to watch her at times. I know all to well how fast it goes, so I'm not in any hurry for her to start crawling. She is kicking butt at eating though. We've given her some things other than baby food and she loves it. She has tried cooked carrots, a french fry, apple pie. She's loving puffs, yogurt melts and mum mum's!

Tucker, Tucker, Tucker. Ever heard that family guy commercial where Stewie goes: Mom. mommy. mum. Mom. Mommy. Mommy. Mom. Mum. Mum. Mommy. Lois says: WHAT!??!?! Stewie: Hi *insert giggles*. WELL, that's Tucker. Seriously, this child will say my name over and over and over. I say what, and he says nothing. Some days I swear to god, someone is feeding him quarters because he can talk for an hour non stop. Jamie says I need to learn to tune him out (which mind you, he can do pretty well). I have to share this cute story with you. Over the weekend, we went out to Grandma and Grandpa Rezac's because Auntie Arica was down with Anna. Well Tucker wanted some juice, I said no because he had 2 glasses already earlier that day. So out of my little 2 1/2 year old's mouth comes those dreaded words. Please mom, please. Please mom, please can I have some juice. I stood there and just smiled because I wasn't expecting to hear please mom please for another at least 4 years. Tucker got to go for some rides on the Prowler with his dad and Jamie said he grinned from ear to ear the entire time. He sure loves hanging out with his dad!

We had Ellie's 6 month pictures and some family ones taken this past Saturday out at Lake Elsie. All I can say is, I have one amazing photographer. Renae Alane Photography seriously AMAZING! I can't wait to see the entire gallery. But here are some that she posted on her facebook page. I totally think that the one of Ellie and the lemonade stand belongs in a magazine. I just love her work. It takes a bit of planning but we sure come up with some cute ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment