Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Flusterated.

I've been very uninspired lately and it's due to my weight loss slow down. I want it to be as fast as it was in the begininng not this .5 to 1lb a week crap. But realistly that just is not going to happen and I have to learn to deal with it. I even emailed my "weightloss coach" lol (love ya Ash) and was hoping for an answer to speed up this process again, even though I already knew the answer. So i'm still losing, just not as fast. I'm in the 140's now - and that pretty much is freaking awesome. So slowly but surely I'm still trudging along. I will not give up. I will get to my goal eventually. It will happen and it will feel fucking amazing and anybody that doubted it can kiss my ass.

One thing that is making me smile lately is I have some people that have been inspired by me to begin there weight loss journey. I want them to know I am so proud of them and wish them the best of luck. I hope that by reading my blog, it will help them when they hit bumps in the road. Good luck, you know who you are!

Tucker is his usual stubborn stinkery self and miss Ellie pants is a pro at eating baby food now pretty much.

I've been spending my days on Pinterest lately. I love it, it's fun and I suggest checking it out if you have some free time on your hands. Basically it's a virtual bulletin board you can "pin" your ideas, styles, thought etc... on. If you are interested, let me know, send me your email and I will send you an invite.

I leave you today with a "Pin" I found on Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment