Wednesday, October 5, 2011

YAY for new adventures!

It's been awhile since I've posted.  I'm not going to talk your ear off but here is where I am right now.

1.  I'm on Week 7 of my C25K, I'm running 25 minutes straight almost 3 miles.
2.  I'm down to 142 pounds which means I've officially lost 80 pounds since being in the hospital with Ellie.
3.  Tucker hasn't been a little stinker lately which is awesome, he's finally listening better and not getting into trouble.  But he still doesn't play with his toys :/
4.  Miss Ellie has 2 teeth on the bottom and is cutting FOUR teeth on top, what a trooper.  Not even much of a fussy pants!  She's not crawling yet but is scooting ALL over the living room and can sit up from laying down.  She loves to eat real food and drink from a sippy cup!
5.  My final big annoucement.  I've started a new business.  It's called Erica Rezac Designs and I really think you should check it out.  I have a Facebook page (www.facebook.com/ericarezacdesigns) and a webiste (www.ericarezacdesigns.com).  I make handstamped jewelry and I think it's pretty cool.  Take a second and check it out!  Here's a pic of some of my necklace's I've made!

No comments:

Post a Comment