Thursday, December 15, 2011

It's been a LONG time.

So sorry to anyone following me.  My life got thrown into a crazy busy stressful spiral and I put this poor blog on the back burner.  Well a quick rundown of what's happening with me and my crazy kids!

1.  Tucker turned 3 on December 5th.  I have a 3 year old.  He still doesn't play with toys, but he isn't being as notty as he was before.  We got one of those Elf on the Shelf's.  He HATES him.  He has fun finding him, but anytime he starts acting notty, we remind him about "jack" and then he gets mad and says I don't like Jack.  He wants to be just like dad though, I love this.  He told me when I grow up I want to go hunting and to work like dad.  It melted my heart.


2.  Miss Ellie pants.  Still as cute as a bug, such a sweet little girl she is.  She does have a temper though - holy mokes.  When she doesn't want to be put down, she'll fling herself back and stiffen up like a board and scream her head off.  Still super cute though ;)  Some little cutie pie will be one soon.  I'm not ready for that.

3.  8 pound until goal.  Yup that's right 8.  I've lost 92 pounds in the last year.  I love the new me.  I feel like a brand new person.  I'm so thankful for a some people in my life that have helped me along the journey - you know who you are.  For those that say I'm an inspiration, I thank you from the bottom of my heart.  It makes me feel like this journey was worth it.  I am here with any questions anyone of you may have.  I'm honest, I don't lie.


4.  I haven't been running anymore, I did complete the C25K but the weather got cold, I got busy and I wasn't able to keep up, BUT I will be back at it this spring - no doubt about it!  I can't wait to sign up for the 5k in Fargo!

5.  My business!  Wow, thank you everyone for making it such a success!  I can't wait to have time to create some new designs after this busy time is over!

Well I'm not promising I'll be back tomorrow, but I'll try to do better.  Merry Christmas everyone and Happy New Year, from the new and improved Erica Rezac.

No comments:

Post a Comment